August 17, 2007

laura & chrissy in michigan retouch

HINT! Pass your mouse over the pictures below to see the befores. Fun!

Laura sent me this adorable pic of her and Chrissy in Michigan and told me to Photoshop her teeth whiter. I also brightened their eyes and hair, retouched their skin and adjusted their skin tone. Like it? I think I might have gone a little bit overboard with the teeth whitening ... ♥

I'm not the only one retouching people! This Faith Hill Redbook cover is all over the internet:

To see some really good celebrity retouching, go to Iwanex Studio (click on "Portfolio") and Digital Retouch. Dramatically different!

♥ Tiff

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG> I LOVE THE PICTURE THAT YOU PHOTOSHOPED!!!!!!!!!
and it looks major pro since you did the same thing that iwanex does when you roll the mouse over the picture!!!
thats aweosmeeeee!!
<3