December 26, 2006

day 11: destination bay area

Photo of the day for Saturday, December 23.
packing
I leave for the Bay Area today! Woot.
My plane was supposed to leave at 4:10 and I started packing at around 1:00 while at the same time watching the new Pride & Prejudice.


I love both versions. But I definitely think the actors in this one are better looking. Esp. Jane, Elizabeth, Miss Bingley and Mr. Bingley.

koffee
On our way to the airport ... Koffee and Kookie accompanied us.

koffee! airport
I ♥ Koffee ... and Bob Hope Airport in Burbank.

look!
Yay for these awesome crosswalks.

amanda gu ma uncle ken dad uncle
We had a family dinner at 11 PM.

pork veggies
Chinese food! Pork and veggies.

jimmy+me
My cousin Jimmy.
"Smile!" I said.
"I am smiling!"

amanda+me
Cousin Amanda!

tree
Got home and saw our decked-out Christmas tree!

0 comments: