December 20, 2006

day 7: chem and cookies

I didn't have time to post these yesterday, so this is the photo of the day for December 19, 2006.


Mr. Herroon burned elements and they turn different colors!

Click "continue reading" for pictures of Neil's cookies!


If only we could buy fire in jars.
My favorite flame is the violet one on the left.


More fiery awesomness ... and Neil, oh Neil, decorated sugar cookies during nutrition and kept them in a box.
I think he's going to be the next Emeril ... except instead of "Bam!" he'll say "And here's how to make frosting ornaments ..."
J/K Neil, you know it's just the ♥ talking!


Chrissy gives lovely fingertip massages.
Backrubs are le stress relief.
Top to bottom: Ian, Chrissy, Me.

I'll put up today's pictures tomorrow ... and eventually I'll get caught up.

A photo a day keeps the doctor away!

0 comments: