June 11, 2006

ahhh ... sunday!

SCHOOL IS OUT.
time for new pictures!

FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY.
i have been waiting for this day since ... school started.
but now ... what do i do?

here are my options:
1. get a job.
2. go to summer school.
3. go on vacation.
4. exercise.
5. sleep.
6. watch tv/movies.
7. do nothing.
8. eat.
9. drink.
10. be merry.

FRIDAY:

we're happy because it's the last day of finals.
laura, me, kari.


on the way home me and koffee take pictures.
we love each other very much.


kookie likes looking out the window better than taking pictures.


1. helloooo world! koffee likes sitting on my lap.
2. a ray of light shines down on him.
"yes, i accept my duties as official lap-warmer."

we are going to grandma's for farmer's market goodness.
every friday in monrovia they have a 'family fair' = farmer's market + crafts.
i love ♥ it!


i'm so happy, i start singing.
guess what song's stuck in my head?
avril lavigne's 'my happy ending.'

5 comments:

elenitsa! said...

do nothing now that school finished! enjoy summer!

Anonymous said...

TIFFFF!! HELLO THERE! YAY FOR YOUR BLOG. why must you not join livejournal?

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOUR DOG!!! AWWWWWWW.

I'm excited about summer...but... we aren't out for another 2 WEEKS. T_T

Anyway, you and kari and laura are so cute!

Tiffany said...

yay jill! if i joined livejournal i would get obsessed. and i don't want that!

Anonymous said...

Tiffffffff! OCD for angel lool.

I vote you do number 9 on your list cuz we all know your that type of person

jkjkjk

Haiku
Tiffany is tight
Her dog is a cute puffball
Have a great summer

lol...

Hope we get to hang out some over the summer =)
-Neil