April 8, 2008

where my party people at

I heard this joint on POWER a few days ago and here it is. I LOVE Tha Feedback (a hip-hop culture/satire blog) because it reads my mind. Oh, BTW, this is my favorite song of the moment. » TF


Nelly featuring Fergie - "Party People"

Breakfast 300

Half a brownie muffin, pumpkin pie oatmeal (oats + pumpkin + pumpkin pie spice + a splash of milk), leftover soup

A.M. snacks 220

South Beach Living snack bar, Bartlett pear

Lunch 700

Healthy Choice Philly cheesesteak panini, mixed nuts (not pictured), PB&J and fruit from the art show

Early P.M. snacks 180

Ravioli and garlic bread samples from Fresh & Easy

Dinner 300

Broccoli and carrot stir-fry, sautéed sugar snap peas


Pickled beets, lion's head meatballs (shi zi tou)

Post-dinner snacks 300

Fuji apple slices, navel orange, pumpkin pie-ish snack

Total 2000

0 comments: