January 27, 2008

exposure: colin munroe, deitrick haddon


I've been finding soo much awesome new music at this R&B/Hip-hop blog A Hot Mess!. Plus I always like to have some commentary with my sound clips 'cause, I mean, even if somebody posts music on their blog, it doesn't mean it's good, right? (Ehm, except on my blog, where you know it's always good. Exactly!) This song, in particular, is SUCH a find. This is a Canadian dude who usually does Pop and took the time to remix up Kanye's "Flashing Lights" a little. Or, a lot. It's a really fun video to watch and I like the song, too. » AHM!


This song is something like the biggest revelation I have ever heard in my LIFE. Until now I always thought Christian music came in either Rock or Pop or Hymnal. But, OMG, it comes in R&B/Hip-hop too?! And with sick beats?! How about that? What's next, Christian rap? That would make me so happy I could seriously ... like ... jump on my bed. Or something equally spontaneous or whatnot. Anyway, I LOVE this song and it totally fits my musical philosophy right now (BET). Gospel is totally a million times more amazing than I thought it was. I have to do some major iTunes library expansion. » AHM!

Coming Soon
Tiff and Lisa's List of Super-Fine Men

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tiffany, thanks for the love!

I don't know if you were kidding or not, but christian rap definitely does exist.

Check out www.myspace.com/concreteevangelists, or you can always go to 3hlive.com.

Much love!

The IPS

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!