January 3, 2008

exposure: fallin'

J. Holiday looking sexy
Yes, him again.


J. Holiday - "Fallin'"

Top four reasons you should listen to this song:
4. Liked "Bed" or "Suffocate"? This is just as good, if not better.
3. It makes you want to dance. Alone. In your room. Which is a good thing, since everybody could use a little more exercise nowadays.
2. J. Holiday is damn fine.
1. It's easy -- just click the little 'play' button. Takes like 1/10 of a second. Do it!

You won't regret it. He's one of the best singers out there right now (just watch that live Apollo performance I posted a few days ago). He's got so much control over his voice, and his riffs are always perfect. Trey Songz? Psh. Omarion? Chris Brown? Please. They're only famous because they can dance -- they've got NOTHING on my James.

Excuse me, I'm gonna go swoon now.

P.S. Oh, 'exposure' just means I'm exposing you to new music. Enjoy!

0 comments: